If necessary, the auditor of Business Consultants also perform special assignments that do not correspond in scope or level of assurance to the statutory audit. In these assignments, the auditor performs the necessary audits or actions and reports on them only in confidence to the client.
Specific tasks include:
- General inspection
- Checking and verifying the accuracy of the financial statements
- Analysis of financial figures in the financial statements
- Special inspection
- Determining the company's financial situation (often for minority shareholders)
- Due Dilingence Inspection
- Acquisition situations in which you want certainty about the overall picture of the object of the transaction and you want to find out possible risk factors.